3D Printer Filament ABS Black Color 1.75mm 1kg (2.2 lbs) Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm. 3D Printing Filament bought to you by 3D4USE.
3D4Use ABS 3D Printer Filament is especially designed and developed for most 3D printer on the market today. Its main features are as follows:
1. Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding.
2. Our 3d printing ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
3. 3d printing ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
4. Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)is durable, impact resistant filament.
6. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Quick start guide for ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) printing
The first layer is the most important part of any print. There are a few things you need to do to get the first layer to stick well.
1. You need the print bed (or print surface) to be level.
2. You need the extruder to be homed to the correct height from the bed.
3. You need a good base material for your ABS to adhere to.
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50 ‘C
3D4USE is committed to give our customer the best quality product that we can produce. Any feedback, reviews and questions will be gladly accepted and answered.
Our ABS has Dimensional Accuracy of +/- 0.05mm, making it suitable for most 3D Printer and 3D Pen in the market.