NuNus Flexible Rubber Filament 1KG (3.00mm, Black)
NuNus Flexible Rubber Filament 1KG
Flexible Rubber is a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), which is a rubbery plastic that behaves at room temperature as the classic representative, but is malleable when heated. At room temperature, the flexible and elastic material returns to the initial state of the printed final form.
The rubbery material opens the 3D printing up new possibilities, for example you can order cases for mobile phones or tablet print or tailor flexible seals.
The filament requires an extruder which sits directly in front of the nozzle, ie a Wade or DD-extruder join in the movement.
With a Bowden extruder it does not work, which means that almost all Delta printers are excluded.
* High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
* Excellent processing platform adhesion and bonding between the layers
* Recommended extrusion temperature: 210-230 ° C
* Recommended platform temperature: 20 – 50 ° C
* Recommended Print speed: 30 mm / s
High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance