rigid.ink – ABS 1.75mm 8pcs 10m / 35g Samples of the Best Pure Filament for 3D Printers and Pens including Black, White, Natural, Grey, Red, Green, Blue and Yellow (80m total)
Here at rigid.ink we know how hard it is to find a reliable supplier of filament, so we decided to make our own and even
use laser testing. We’re not just interested in supplying outstanding quality filament either; we’re hot on excellent customer service.
That means fast delivery, hassle free returns and a personal service with a smile. In the unlikely event
there’s anything you don’t like about your order, just let us know. We’ll bend over backwards to help you out.
Why buy rigid.ink?
• We make all our own filament
• We only use the best machinery and raw materials
• Our tolerances are an astoundingly low +/- 0.03mm
• Highest quality at an affordable price
• We honour a 60 day money back guarantee and are the only ones in the industry to do so (as far as we know)
What we offer?
• Sample packs for you to test our original colours
• 10m/5m lengths of all our colours and materials
• 1KG reels for the ones you use most
• 3KG reels coming soon!
How to use?
• Printing temperature 235-255°C
• Use a heated bed to avoid warping
• Heated bed temperature 80-110°C
• Cover print bed in polyimide tape (e.g. Kapton or PET) to prevent sticking
Our sample pack includes:
We are continuously increasing our colours on Amazon and on our website (www.rigid.ink) available in 5m, 10m, 1KG and soon 3KG reels.
Check out all our ABS colours here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00W3IZ3GIOur colours are accurately represented, and we’re working on more.