rigid.ink – The Best, Pure ABS Filament for 3D Printers and Pens *0.03mm+/- Tolerance* (1.75mm – 1KG, Pearl Red)
Here at rigid.ink we know how hard it is to find a reliable supplier of filament, so we decided to make our own and even
use laser testing. We’re not just interested in supplying outstanding quality filament either; we’re hot on excellent customer service.
That means fast delivery, hassle free returns and a personal service with a smile. In the unlikely event
there’s anything you don’t like about your order, just let us know. We’ll bend over backwards to help you out.
Why buy rigid.ink?
• We make all our own filament
• We only use the best machinery and raw materials
• Our tolerances are an astoundingly low +/- 0.03mm
• Highest quality at an affordable price
• We honour a 60 day money back guarantee and are the only ones in the industry to do so (as far as we know)
What we offer?
• Sample packs for you to test our original colours
• 10m/5m lengths of all our colours and materials
• 1KG reels for the ones you use most
• 3KG reels coming soon!
How to use?
• Printing temperature 235-255°C
• Use a heated bed to avoid warping
• Heated bed temperature 80-110°C
• Cover print bed in polyimide tape (e.g. Kapton or PET) to prevent sticking
• Our colours are true to our images and have excellent pigmentation • We are continuously working on new exciting colours and materials • Get in touch if there’s a colour you don’t see We also have sample packs available of our 8 original colours on Amazon and on our website (www.rigid.ink) available in 1.75mm, 2.85mm and 3.0mm
Check out our sample packs here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B010SLH68YOur colours are accurately represented, and we’re working on more.