rigid.ink – The Best, Pure PETG Filament for 3D Printers and Pens *0.03mm+/- Tolerance* (1.75mm – 1KG, Transparent Black)
Here at rigid.ink we know how hard it is to find a reliable supplier of filament, so we decided to make our own and even
use laser testing. We’re not just interested in supplying outstanding quality filament either; we’re hot on excellent customer service.
That means fast delivery, hassle free returns and a personal service with a smile. In the unlikely event
there’s anything you don’t like about your order, just let us know. We’ll bend over backwards to help you out.
Why buy rigid.ink?
• We make all our own filament
• We only use the best machinery and raw materials
• Our tolerances are an astoundingly low +/- 0.03mm
• Highest quality at an affordable price
• We honour a 60 day money back guarantee and are the only ones in the industry to do so (as far as we know)
What we offer?
• Sample packs for you to test our original colours
• 10m/5m lengths of all our colours and materials
• 1KG reels for the ones you use most
• Specialist filaments for different needs
What is PETG?
• A very ubiquitous polymer, used in everything from textiles to bottling
• High mechanical strength and more temperature resistant
• Lightweight and highly recyclable
• Printing temperature 230-240°C
• Our colours are true to our images and have excellent pigmentation
• We are continuously working on new exciting colours and materials
• Get in touch if there’s a colour you don’t see
We also other specialist filaments on Amazon and on our website (www.rigid.ink) available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm
Our colours are accurately represented, and we’re working on more.